Greenplast has a well equipped Design and Technical team that manufactures custom windows and custom doors for you.
It focuses on customer needs and designs products accordingly. The expertise of the Design team helps to design products around the unique Indian requirements. These include design preferences, climatic conditions and tastes
Before undertaking any project, we with our experience of work study and survey the site so that we can conclude the size and designs. Measurement work at site helps us avoiding the possibility of mismatch between the aperture and window or door.
The openings will be ready for measurements after:
- • Complete plastering
- • Complete tiling / laying of stones (if any on window sills)
- • First coat of paint
A proprietary project management keeps regular track of construction to align windows installation in real time to prevent any delays.
MANUFACTURE & INSTALLATION:
High output technology- driven machines forms the backbone of the fabrication plant.
Correct installation is critical to ensure optimum performance of any product.
Old civil practices with wooden windows require windows frames to be installed in the beginning or during the civil work. However, in the case of Greenplast, the complete window comes as one unit and is fitted after all civil work is over.
The correct stage for installation of Greenplast is just before the last coat of paint. The site should be clear of unnecessary material like cement, scaffolding to avoid damage to the windows.
STEPS IN THE INSTALLATION PROCESS:
• Site survey: the measurement of each aperture by experts. This information is used to make technical drawings of each window design using sophisticated CAD software.
• These drawings are sent to the fabrication unit with instructions for manufacture.
• The finished windows are dispatched to your site on the appointed date, ready for installation.The Installation Process
• The windows are fixed in each aperture with anchor fasteners
• Gaps between the masonry and the frame are filled with high grade silicone and an acrylic sealant
• Each window is tested and certified for operation
• Each window is cleaned thoroughly
• The debris is cleared and the site restored to its original state
AFTER SALES SERVICE:
If there is any requisite of our assistance after the sales, we are always ready to provide our services to solve out your problems. There is a less possibility of any trouble, but if it happens, it will be our pleasure to provide our services.